Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday's Best 4-19-2011

Good morning, everyone! Hope Spring has sprung wherever you live (well, I suppose it would be Fall, for the folks down-under, but never mind that). I'm afraid you'll find me all on my lonesome today, as Stolenxsanity has been feeling too poorly to do much more than sleep, so be sure to leave her get well wishes and plenty of love. 

In the mean time, shall we take a look at what I've been able to round up for you? Remember to bring fresh panties, and a towel (or two!).

~*~*~*~*~*~


You all ought to be well aware by now that I tend to favor slash above... well... everything, really. But there are some very well told EdwardxBella stories out there, and I just had to share this one.

Wait! But it’s not slash!

You’re right, it’s not. It is, however, a BDSM story. So nyeah, I get to tell you about it anyway ;-) Trust me, you won’t regret it.

So, which story is it, you wonder? Well, it’s
My Greatest Masterpiece, a collab between luvrofink and MarchHare5.

One word of caution I will give right off the bat: Bella is still seventeen when this fic starts, and Edward is... forty-two. They have a very odd start, but one that seems to work for them. One thing you must know, too, is that everything that happens is consensual.

Edward and Charlie have been best friends since forever, really. That doesn’t change when Edward moves from Forks to Chicago. In fact, Edward comes to visit several times a year over the course of Bella’s life.

During my last visit for Isabella's seventeenth birthday I couldn't sleep my first night in the Swan home, so I went downstairs to find Isabella at the sink in only a pair of small sleep shorts and a tank top. I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra and when she turned to face me in her surprise I could see her small hard nipples through the thin fabric. Her face flushed at her surprise and her bottom lip slipped between her teeth as I pushed a lock of hair behind her ear.


"Did I scare you?" I asked her teasingly.


She nodded her head softly.


"I'm sorry, Isabella," I told her as I stared deeply into her warm chocolate eyes.


"Why do you call me that?" she asked suddenly.


"What? Isabella?"


"Yes. Everyone else calls me Bella."


"I think that Isabella suits you," I told her.


Her blush deepened and I wanted so badly to pull her lip from her teeth and run my tongue over it, but instead I stepped back and sat down at the table. Isabella, of course, offered to make me some tea, which I gladly accepted. I kept my eyes on her as she fluttered around the kitchen. I took in the sight of her smooth and creamy legs, defined and toned. I also admired the shape of her firm round behind, just waiting to be squeezed. She would throw quick glances over at me, her cheeks still a deep red.


A few days later I noticed a change in her. Her shirts were a little more low-cut and her jeans were a bit tighter. She also found innocent ways to touch me, just a brush of her fingers against my arm. It was getting harder for me to ignore the throbbing of my cock as the days went on. It wasn't until the seventh night of my visit that I finally snapped.


Charlie was sleeping soundly as I walked up the stairs to my room. As I passed by Isabella's door I could hear her soft panting. I bit the inside of my cheek as I pushed her door open slightly to see the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen. On her back, Isabella lay with her legs spread wide, her fingers buried deep inside her pussy. I could see the short trimmed hair of her mound as she used her fingers to frame her soft lips while the fingers of her other hand steadily fucked her glistening cunt. I palmed my aching cock as I stared at her.


"Edward," she gasped as her back arched off the bed and she came all over her fingers.


Before she could see me I eased the door shut and pushed my back against the wall. I took a few short labored breaths before facing the door and giving it a short knock.


"Um…one…minute," Isabella huffed, no doubt trying to get dressed quickly.

Like I said, they have an odd start, and it’s very clear Bella knows who she wants. Not condoning it, but at seventeen I can understand it, if you know what I mean. Especially when Bella’s had to grow up a lot faster than most kids her age, after her mother left her and Charlie to fend for themselves.

Anyway...

The unthinkable happens after that encounter. On an ordinary day in January - well, ordinary except for the weather, that is - everything changes. Bella is in school, going through the motions of her day when she gets the news: Charlie was killed in a car accident.

She’s all alone in the world. Or is she? Charlie made Edward her guardian. And that is where life really takes an interesting turn for these two. What exactly that all entails, you’ll have to go read for yourselves though. As pervy as this Edward is, I can’t deny... he’s hot. 

~*~*~*~*~*~
And just to show that luvrofink writes some lovely boylovin’, too, check out Not Just a Dream.

Jasper’s just broken up with Alice - or more to the point, he caught her cheating on him... with another girl. Cue the huge hit on his male ego.

What’s a fella to do in times like this? Why, call his best friend, of course, for a heavy session of drinking too much alcohol, talking shit about the break up, and come to blows with said best friend.

Wait, what?

"I don't want another dame Edward." I said meeting his gaze.


"Well what do you want? You can't wallow in your misery forever so you might as well man up." He told me, his tone stern.


"Man up? Fuck you Cullen; you don't know what it's like." I said angrily.


"Oh come on, Alice didn't want dick anymore, you can't change that." Edward said roughly.


That was it. I was so angry, at him, at Alice, at that fucking gorgeous brunette. I launched myself at Edward and we went toppling down to the plush carpet. My fist connected with his jaw as his hot my stomach trying to get me off of him.


"You think you're so damn perfect Edward! You get everything and anyone you want. Don't tell me to get over this you asshole!" I yelled at him before his fist collided with my jaw.


"Jas, calm the fuck down or I'll hit you again!" Edward yelled back to me.


"Try me mother fucker!" My voice was full of anger.

*grins* Oh yes, Jasper. Man up. I’m all for that ;-) Read for yourself, and see if you don’t agree with me.

~*~*~*~*~*~
There you have it, folks. I hope you'll enjoy this weeks recs as much as I have. Be sure to leave the author some love, and check back next week to see what Captain Jezebel and I have in store for you.

In the mean time, maybe you could hop on over to The Real Love Contest and try your hand at writing some lemons - giggle-fits, bloopers, and all.

No comments: