Thursday, August 16, 2012

Opening

Hey there, folks. Sorry for the intrusion, but I just wanted to bring a few things to your attention.

First: I will officially be stepping down from TU. Next Tuesday will be my last post as a regular, though I may be back every now and then to help out. It's been a blast, but it's time for me to focus on other things.

Second: Whitlock's Girl will be taking over from me, so please be sure to give her a warm welcome back.

And Last but not Least: Remember that poll I posted a couple of weeks ago? About possibly expanding the blog to include other fandoms? Well, results have been trickling in and it seems like it's fairly even odds on both yes and no. So we're going to give it a shot.

This is where you come in. Want to be a regular rec'er on TU, but don't want to be stuck in just Twilight slash? This is the perfect time to jump in. Do you like Sherlock? Merlin? Stargate Atlantis (my personal favorite)? Avengers? Any other fandom you can think of, we want to know.

Ideally, we'd like two people to come into rotation, possibly three. Interested? Just leave a comment to this post with contact information, or hit me (naelany) up on twitter. Hope to see you!

No comments: