Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday's Best - 8/28/12

Good morning to my long lost friends and to those I've yet to meet. If you don't happen to recognize me, I'm Whitlock's Girl. It's been quite awhile since I've been active in the fandom, or any fandom to be honest, so to be back in the mix is a bit daunting. Please bear with me while I get my blog legs back under me.

I also want to take the time to say a much deserved THANK YOU to Naelany. She stepped up and took over what I and a few others began and with her loving nature, humor, and innate ability to find those hot, beautifully written stories that just draw a reader in, she took a good blog and made it great. Nae, you have left me some seriously huge shoes to fill. So, it's with a sad heart that we here at TU say TOT ZO! (Did I get it right, Nae?)

Now, why don't we see what Connie and Mizz Dee have in store for us today, shall we?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello from the Bay City, San Francisco! Oh my God it is so, so windy here...why no one ever mention that? LOL I'm on holidays and I’m loving every minute of it.

But, we are not here to talk about me, we are here to talk about slash!!!

It was LyricalKris’s birthday a couple of days ago and I didn’t get a chance to say Happy Birthday, so, while on the road, I think a good way to wish her a Happy Birthday is by sharing with you her new fic Antagonize Me.

I have to be 100% honest with you all and say that the Carlisle/Jasper pairing was scary at first, but like always I decided to give it a go and I’m not regretting it at all.

If you’ve read any of LyricalKris you know by now that nothing is easy in her fics. The characters always have some depth to them that makes the plot interesting.

In the aftermath of his father casting him out for good, Carlisle had learned to temper that terrible emotion. He saw it now as a raging beast muzzled and tied tight. Calm, rationality, and empathy had come to him only through constant hard work.
And in one night, Jasper had undone all of that.

Carlisle closed his eyes, fighting to regain control. This is what he hated most: that his body was so not his own. His every instinct called for him fly right out his door and pick up right where he'd left off.

He'd had Jasper pinned up against the wall, his hands in fists, gripping the boy - the man - by his shirt. He'd shoved him hard, getting right up in his face, wanting, needing to intimidate him.

Here is no different. She has a way with angst and UST. In Antagonize Me Carlisle relationship with Jasper is complicated from the start, no only Carlisle is older than Jasper but he is also the boy’s stepfather.

They were just ten years apart. Perhaps that wouldn't have meant anything particularly dire, except that Carlisle had married Jasper's mother. More years separated him from his wife than from his stepson, and that had always creeped said stepson out considerably.

When Jasper was seventeen, Carlisle had excused his behavior away as the stepfather factor mixed in with a healthy dose of teenage angst. Add to it the issue of the age gap, and it was no wonder Jasper acted the way he did.
But the boy was a man now. He was 21, home for the summer from college, and, this far into adulthood, he should have gained at least a little more maturity.

There is no incest, just in case you were wondering. What you are going to read is two very strong, stubborn characters fighting against their feelings. 

What will happen when they finally face the reality of their new feelings and the dynamic of the new relationship? 

Off with a great start on the prologue, the story moves along nicely and has everything I look for in a great story.

Hope you enjoy reading it, remember to leave some love for LyricalKris while you are there.
See you all next time and happy reading!

Connie

~*~*~*~*~*~

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be stuck in a house alone with all the Cullen boys at the same time? I know I have and I’ve got a pretty damn good imagination. Unfortunately, I’m stuck at home while little miss Bella gets to live out my fantasy in aStubbornRose’s awesome story, 4x4 . Oh well, if I can’t live it, I can read about it. So let’s get on with the show.

~oOo~

Spring break in Hilton Head, SC with the girls was supposed to be fun. Bella was all set until she got the call that changed her plans from a fun week with the girls to a weekend alone with a few boys she barely knew.

Emmett and Jasper were great, fun-loving guys determined to help Bella have some fun while Alice and Rose were stuck at home. But she was more concerned with Alice’s brother, the totally gorgeous, completely unattainable and not so fun, Edward.

Forever uptight, Edward wasn’t interested in anyone, let alone Bella. Fortunately for her, though, as Jasper helped Bella prepare dinner, Emmett came in with just the trick to loosen Edward right up.

"Yo, pot in the lasagna pot! That's awesome!"

"No Emmett, basil." I said, laughing at his baffled disappointment. As I layered noodles, cheese and sauce over and over as Emmett ran from the room as quickly as he'd arrived. Less than a minute later he was back standing over my sauce pot shaking in his own favorite green spice.

"Now there's pot in the lasagna pot," he chuckled. Jasper and I looked at one another and laughed right along with him.

While they cooked, however, Bella found herself not only lusting after Edward but also heating up over Jasper as well. It wasn’t until dinner was safely in the oven and the four were hanging out and teasing each other back and forth that Bella found out how close her new friends really were, sparking some new fantasies that involved more than just Edward.

"Man, all this UST has got me goin'. I need to go rub one out," Jasper said, getting up from the couch. As he rose, a small sliver of skin appeared above the stringy band topping his jeans. The tanned torso caught my attention and drew it right down just an inch or two below where the biggest hard on I'd ever seen was clearly trying to push it's way through the button fly that held it in.

"Need any help with that?" Emmett asked.

I started laughing at what I assumed was a funny joke. But both boys gave me a look, and headed out of the room together.

My imagination was on overdrive, picturing Edward finding Jasper taking Emmett up on his offer. Were they in the shower together, waiting for Edward to walk in? Had Emmett meant a simple wank between friends? And did Jasper reciprocate? Did they hold their cocks together, squeezing as they watched each other in the mirrors that surrounded the room?

Was huge Emmett on his knees on the wet marble floor, taking Jasper deep into his mouth when Edward came in? Did Edward join them? Did he stand off to the side and watch?

Bella found her release as her fantasy played out but later realized that it wasn’t enough. She wanted to know what really went on between her three new friends. Luckily for her, Jasper and Emmett gave her the perfect opportunity to find out.

"Please Bellarina," Emmett said, “pretty please. I'll do anything you say if you agree to this. Anything!" Those big brown eyes could talk a kitten out of it's fur.

I shook my head and laughed. And then got a good idea of my own.

"Ok. I'll go along with your little game," I said. "On one condition. You tell me exactly what went on upstairs a few minutes ago."

Emmett looked at Jasper and shrugged. Jasper nodded.

"I blew him. It was hot. Next time you can watch," he said jovially.

"Do you do that often?" I squeaked out.

"Not often enough," Jasper said with a smirk. "Emmett gives the best head I've ever gotten in my entire life. He could suck me straight til next Thursday and my cock would stand up and beg for more."

"Aww thanks Jazz. I do try to please," Emmett said laughing.

"So, do you, erm, do him too?" I asked Jasper.

"Sometimes, but I'm not nearly as good as he is. It's like his superpower."

"Emmett has a super power? Besides snorting an eight ball of coke all by himself?" Edward asked, choosing that minute to come in the door. I got even more excited now that my number one crush was back in the room. Though the way things were going, the other two were creeping closer in the polls. A three way tie was looking like a strong possibility.

"No, giving blow jobs, apparently. Were you equally impressed with his skills?" I asked Edward.

Edward's eyes bugged and his face got red. He didn't need to say anything else. But I just knew he'd been on the receiving too.

"And, since I've agreed to help him out with something, after dinner he's promised to show me some tips."

All three boys dropped their mouths open as I dropped into my chair. Game, set, point. Me!

I was excited to have caught them all just a little off guard. And I was even more excited to get through dinner. Because I was really excited to see the show.

~oOo~

So, who’s ready to see the show? Don’t mind me as I jump up and down in the corner screaming “pick me, pick me.” I could go on for days about the hotness that this story brings but, sadly, I must let you find out all on your own. So, click that link and read one of the hottest stories out there.  And don’t forget to leave aStubbornRose some love. After this awesome dose of sexiness, she definitely deserves it. Until next time…much love to you – D.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~

In the mean time, why don't you hop on over to the Slash/Backslash 4.0? I'm told there's already an entry or two. Or do one better and write an entry. I just know there's a gem waiting to be told. Come on, join in on the fun. Or, if you don't feel up to writing, they also allow art in this round. Give it a go. Have fun. And spread the slash-love.

Also, TwiSlash is still looking for a few good people to help with spreading that slash-love. Know an awesome story, but it's outside the boundaries of the Twilight fandom? That's okay. We know that a lot of you have ventured into other fandoms, and TU wants to share it with you. Just leave a comment to this post with contact info, or ping me (naelany) on twitter, and I'll pass it along.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~

*WHEW* There you have it. My first TU post in 2 years I think. Can you say stress? LOL! Hope you all have an amazing day and enjoy the stories we've rec'd.  See you next week!!!
D.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww thanks, sweets. Managed to make me blush first thing in the morning ;-) It's been fun, and I'm sure you'll do great.