Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday's Best ~ 12-29-2009

Welcome To TwiSlashUnveiled!

Tuesdays we bring you the best slash stories we can find, and we have come up with some good ones today. Get ready, grab some towels, get comfortable and enjoy! We have, and we know you will, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whitlock's Girl's up first, and she brings you:

Time Turns Elastic
by YogaGal

Time Turns Elastic was written for the FML challenge as a sample writing and OH! MY! GOD! is it a perfect example of a FML moment in life. In high school, Edward Masen, after realizing he's gay, overhears a conversation between his parents about homosexuality. This conversation leads him to closet himself until college. After meeting his "Angel Boy", Jasper, he decides to come out to his parents. Unfortunately, his coming out doesn't go as planned.

Time Turns Elastic would be a beautiful story to continue into a full blown fic. I'd love to find out if Edward's wishes at the end come true and how he deals with the situation he's now in.

I loved Time Turns Elastic for many reasons, but I think that what I like about it most is how realistic it is and how well YogaGal writes this one shot. She's definitely not a novice. She's written multiple stories for the Southern Vampire Mystery fandom. She also has another slash story that she's written for the TwiFandom which features Edward and Jasper as well. According to Nae, she was a nervous wreck when writing slash, but I must say she has nothing to worry about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, okay, so you should know I have to add my 2-cents' worth for just a moment. I'm with Whitlock's Girl on this one. I would love to see this story continued, too. I'm dying to know what happens next with poor Edward and Jasper.

So while I'm sitting right over here, crossing my fingers and anxiously waiting to find out, why don't I tell you about what I've found for you today? Sound good?

I am beginning to really, really like the contests out there right now. Or rather, the stories that have been coming from them. I found another - to me - precious gem, and I can't wait to share it with you. Not only is this Edward and Jasper, but there's tattoos and some BDSM involved, too. Can things get any better than that? Didn't think so ;)

His Mark Upon My Life
by theladyingrey42

Jasper is Edward's sub. It's hard to describe what's going on without giving anything away. I know, I know, I keep saying that, but dangit it's true! Here's something to wet your whistle with though.

As always, I keep my eyes averted, my gaze low. Anticipating the pain, I meditate on his feet, repeatedly tracing the lines of his black leather shoes, meticulously polished to a low and glossy shine. In the reflections of the scattered lights around the studio, I imagine I can see his cool green eyes, alive with the fire he is possessed by whenever he knows he owns me. Whenever he knows my submission to his desires is complete.

"Jasper," he breathes, low and husky, the very sound of it awakening me from my reverie, instantly alert and ready to react in whatever way it is that he demands of me.

"Yes, Sir?"

"I do not usually grant opportunities for … reconsideration … but given the nature of what I have planned for you, in this one case I will make an exception. Answer me truthfully; you understand what you have agreed to?"

I gulp, brushing aside my hesitation, knowing full well how it will displease him. The tone of his voice, the haughty, domineering quality of it only reminds me of my vulnerability here.

But it is only my permission, my submission, that allows him to behave like this.

It is my submission that gives me power.

"Yes, Sir," I reply, a calm steadiness to my words that surprises even me.

The fire and the pride in his voice rages, as he whispers quietly, resonantly, "You have no idea how much you please me."

What, exactly, is Jasper allowing to happen that pleases Master Edward so? What pain is Jasper about to endure as he submits himself to his Master? theladyingrey42 has done an excellent job portraying both Jasper, and Edward as we see him through Jasper's eyes. I'm sure you'll enjoy getting to know these two. And if you're like me, you'll wish that there were pretty pictures to go with this story so well told. ;)

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there you have it, ladies and gents. Another Tuesday with more awesome tales to read. Now just keep in mind that we warned you ahead of time, so any drycleaning that needs doing after reading this week's recs...you're on your own!

No comments: