Saturday, May 15, 2010

Special Rec by DefinatelyStaying



What? DefinatelyStaying doesn't rec, she just runs that whole guest author thing. Naelany and Whitlock's Girl do the recs. What the hell is happening?

I know... I know...

With all of the time that the books take me, I don't have a lot of time to read many fanfiction stories anymore. But this one... I had to make the time, and then I had to tell you to take the time.

I loved so many things about this story, from the way Jasper called Edward his "baby boy" to the way Edward just called Jasper "baby". The way the endearments were used was intimate, and natural. The way that the author described how the bound Edward was desperate for control, how he thrust deep into Jasper's mouth trying to take it. I loved how Edward got shy when Jasper forced him to vocalize his desires. I loved how Edward was taken to a place so far beyond himself that it reduced his vocabulary to very simple words like "Yes" and "Fuck".

And of course, I loved the ending.

It's just over 3500 words, but I could see it being much more if he has the inclination to continue.

So, check out:
Remembering Winter's Kiss by AlsoFrightened6

No comments: