Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday's Best 12-27-2011

Good morning, my lovelies! I trust you've all survived the Christmas holidays and are preparing yourselves for the New Year. Hard to believe 2011 is almost over, isn't it? Makes you wonder where the year's gone. But, we still have a couple of recs to deliver, so let's get right to it, shall we? 


~*~*~*~*~*~



Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah, to all of you who celebrate. Congratulations you’ve all made it here.
I was thinking after such a weekend you all probably had, family over, too much food and drinks I needed to share some happy with you.

A little gem dropped in my box from sadtomato  and I love how readers and authors can share a conversation or a prompt online and we all get the pleasure to read it and enjoy it.

Let’s see, Riley is a great canon character and in fan fiction I think is one that has a lot of potential. When you add Sam to the pair things get interesting.

Three Little Words gives us a peak into Riley’s and Sam’s life. Sam is a parent to a little boy name Levi and has a long history with a very understanding ex wife, Emily.

I nudge her arm, grateful for the moments when we can joke together like we used to-before we got knocked up, before we got married too soon, before we broke up, before I came out. The last few years have been tough, but Emily and I are committed to raising a happy kid. We do our best to be gracious and get along.

Sam needs a little push to finally commit to his relationship with Riley, move forward and start thinking about their future as a family. Who better to put things into perspective than little Levi?

"Love you, Riley," Levi says. My boyfriend's eyes meet mine over Levi's shoulder, and something in my chest clenches tightly. Riley and I have been living together for almost a year, and this is the first time Levi's ever said that to him.

Two lovers making plans for the future, happy about becoming full time parents; happiness can only lead to hot, messy sex on the couch ;)

"If your mouth didn't feel so fucking good I'd beg you to fuck me," he says, gasping as I tickle the skin beneath his balls with my finger. "But God, I don't want you to ever stop sucking me. I want to cum in your mouth, baby."

*evil grin* Go check it out if you want to see how it ends.

There you have it folks Sam & Riley fluff for you all. Short and sweet.

As I won’t be seeing you next week I want to take the opportunity to wish you all a Fabulous and Happy New Year! May all your dreams come true including the dirty ones…specially those! ;)

See you in the New Year.

Connie



~*~*~*~*~*~


Anyone familiar with the term “figging”? No? Well, in that case, you’re in for a real treat. And if you do know what it is, you’ll still be in for one, I think.

Slow Burn, by grrlinterrupted tells a story about Carlisle, a doctor working in the US, but originally from the UK, and Edward who hobbles into the ER. Edward is a trust fund baby, used to getting his way. Carlisle, however, is not overly inclined to give it to him.

Against the odds, they end up together and appear to be a fairly good match. Carlisle’s had to be creative in dealing with Edward, though. Especially when Edward’s been a bad, bad boy.


That said, I won’t show you anything about that (or else what would the fun in reading the story be, right?). I will show you a little about how they start off.

My fingers twitched as I wondered how he was healing. I hoped he was feeling better. Despite his irritating sense of entitlement he'd been funny, boyish. He'd charmed me, the bastard.

Later, lying in bed, I let my fingers drift under the waistband of my pajama bottoms, and found myself rubbing my hardening dick as my mind's eye explored his red lips, hard jaw, and slender fingers.

I'd fantasized about other staff members before: a cute physiotherapist when I'd worked in the Royal Brompton orthopaedic ward; a surgeon at Guy's; but never a patient. Somehow my mind had set them off limits, or had used to.

As I touched myself, pulling at my foreskin and rolling my balls, a fantasy developed.

How dare he tempt me like that? I thought. He must have known I couldn't. But obviously things aren't usually denied to Mr PFO. And obviously he couldn't give a shit about my job.

In my head he was over my lap in minutes, naked, begging and getting louder with every spank. His hands gripped my legs as I reddened his arse, his messy hair damp with sweat, cock pulsing.

I came so quickly and so hard I had no time to grab some tissues, and had to change the damn sheets.


Ah yes, I did ask you if you knew what “figging” was, right? Well... you’ll have to read for yourself. Let’s just put it this way, for now. You’ll never quite look at a certain spice the same way again. Who knew that cooking could offer so many... delights.

~*~*~*~*~*~

There you have it, folks. Two great stores to indulge in. Be sure to check back next week to see what MizzDee and I have in store for you. In the mean time, leave these wonderful authors some love.

Don't forget there are still several days left (ten, in fact) to join in the Twilight No Stress Love Fest. Pick out a few prompts and go to town. It's all in good fun, and to spread some holiday cheer. Never limited to just Christmas, right?

No comments: