Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday's Best 10/27/12

I know, I seriously suck. However, in my defense, I work full-time, have 3 kids, my husband is starting a new career and will be out of town for 7 weeks, oh and I went back to school full time as well. Sorry. With that all off my chest, to be perfectly honest, I totally let the blog slip my mind this week, so my rec is MIA. MizzDee is a trooper though, so here is hers. I will treat you to an extra next week. Sorry.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello, my loves. I don’t know about you but I find that when the weather turns ugly and cold, I turn into a total angst junkie. Call me crazy but I want to read a story that’s going to hurt my heart just a little. Well, in all my searching, I found one. You Had Time by Yulliah is a great little three part story that had me reaching for the tissues. Why, you ask? Well, let’s take a peek into Edward and Jasper’s lives to find out, shall we?

~oOo~

What would you do if the love of your life suddenly walked away?

Would you be strong enough to let him go if that’s what he wanted?

They were two questions Jasper never considered. But the day Edward came home and said the dreadful words “Something happened, Jay. I met someone” he was forced to find an answer.

When the man he loved most in the world told him he had feelings for someone else, Jasper was left with even more questions.
What feelings? Was he in love with that guy? Was he leaving me? Was he leaving me for him? Did he no longer love me?
Jasper was left in agony as Edward answered, "I don't know."

But the agony was nothing as Edward asked a question of his own.
"I'm sorry, Jay. I need time, please give me time."
The question devastated him but Jasper loved Edward enough to give him what he asked for. As the days stretched on and on with no word from Edward, Jasper was left with one final question…how much time was enough?

~oOo~

That’s a question only Yulliah has the answer for, and you know you have to find out. So, run fast and read this great little story. You won’t be sorry. And don’t forget to leave her some love. It is greatly deserved. Until next time…much love to you – D.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




Enjoy the story and we will see you all next Saturday.

No comments: