Monday, October 12, 2009

Slash Author Guest Rec - Kuntrygal

I'm honored to have been asked to do a guest rec for Twislash! I'm a big fan of SorceressCirce< and she has teamed up with ahelm to create The Phoenix Riddle. They have posted the first story of what they are calling "The Photographer Series", the first being Exposure.

Exposure: When Bella meets Edward and Rosalie, they have an interesting proposition for her. It was supposed to be one night only. What happens when no one wants it to end? ExBxR, ExB, BxR, AU/AH. Part One of The Photographer's Series.


They make the promise in the author's note of the first chapter that this is not your typical threesome fic. Well, they held true on that promise. The only other fem slash story I have ever read was a Alice/Bella, where Bella is married to Jasper. I'll admit I was a little leary when I realized it was going to have some Bella/Rosalie in it, but I trusted SorceressCirce so I continued to read. I'm so glad I did! The interaction between them is very sweet and I look forward to reading more.

This story is currently only three chapters in. I'm very anxious to see where they go with it.

No comments: