Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday's Best 9-20-2011

Good morning, my lovelies. Hope the day finds you well and happy. I'd like to take this chance to officially welcome MizzDee to the fold, as she has her first rec today. To that end, why don't we just jump right in and see what's in store. I promise, it'll be good. Don't forget your towels and fresh panties, you'll need them. 


~*~*~*~*~*~
Hello all. Let me introduce myself, my name is Dee. I was so very honored that Naelany asked me to do this that I went scouring all the stories I could find to bring you something good to read. Then I decided to go with one of my newest favorites instead.

Sixty-Five Hours by owenic has been one of my top favs since the first chapter. Anything that combines Jasper, Edward and this much sexual tension is one story I’ll be running to read.


Picture this if you will…

You are one of the hottest commodities in the advertising world.

You walk into an interview with one of the most prestigious advertising firms around.

You find yourself standing in front of one of the most beautiful men you’ve ever seen in your life.

You chat for a bit while waiting for the boss and he seems nice.

Until…

You tell him and the boss that you’re gay and if they have a problem with it, you’re gone.

The boss says ‘you’re hired’ but the beautiful man says nothing.

And continues to say nothing for the next six months.


This is the world Jasper Whitlock finds himself in as he goes about his life, working as one of the Senior Advertising Executives with Cullen Advertising, Inc. And, that beautiful man from the interview is none other than Edward Cullen, the boss’ son.  His indifference and outright coldness has bothered Jasper since his first day on the job. Although there is an undeniable physical attraction to Edward, Jasper truly doesn’t like the man, believing him to be arrogant, self-righteous and, worst of all, ‘straight.’

Unable to determine the reason for Edward’s obvious hatred of him, Jasper learned to disregard his behavior while he worked. Then one afternoon, the unthinkable happened.

Jasper and Edward were called into the boss’ office for a private meeting where they were told that they would be working on the biggest marketing campaign of their careers and they had to do it fast and…together.


"In sixty-five hours I want Cullen Advertising to walk into that meeting with a new product design, new target market, new campaign."


I stop short on asking him if he's lost his fucking mind and settle for shifting in my seat instead.


Mr. Cullen looks at me, then at Edward, and he says, "It's a 20 million dollar contract, and I want it. You are both exceptionally talented and, given an open schedule, I have no doubt either one of you could secure the deal."


Oh, fuck...I think I know where he's going with this...


"But we don't have an open schedule," Mr. Cullen says. "We have sixty-five hours. That's why you will both work together over the weekend to make sure we walk into that meeting and blow them away."


Work together. Work all weekend.


Yep. That's what I thought.


Fuck.


And just like that, I'm being sequestered for the next sixty-five hours with a man who can't stand the sight of me.

Will Jasper be able to survive the torture of being stuck with Edward for an entire weekend? Will he finally get the real reason for Edward’s attitude toward him? And if he does, will that reason have any affect on their working relationship and the campaign that could change their lives?
They have sixty-five hours to find out.


Owenic has quickly become one of my favorite authors and stories like this are the reason why. If you haven’t already, check out this and all her other stories. You won’t be disappointed.  Until next time...much love to you - D

~*~*~*~*~*~


A rare sway out of the realm of straight up slash (hahaha, I made a punny *ahem*). Slave to my Heart by luvrofink is a very sweet story about Edward, a 24/7 slave to Bella. He’s sweet as can be, adorable, innocent (if you can believe it), and utterly devoted to his Mistress.

And completely, head over heels in love with said Mistress.

The catch? Edward’s role as slave is not a sexual one. In fact, when the story kicks off, the poor boy’s not gotten any from anyone save his own hand in a very long time - and that only on rare occasions. Edward has certain needs that Mistress Bella meets in other ways. How, you’ll have to read, but to give an idea of their dynamic, I’ll give you this much:



I slowly woke up when I felt the soft scratching of my Mistress's fingernails along my scalp. She knew that I had trouble waking up most mornings, my dreams leaving me disoriented. However, the nights when I was welcomed to my Mistress's bed were the most peaceful.


"Wake up, sweet boy," Mistress cooed softly as I nuzzled into the soft skin underneath me.


I was a cuddler, there was no doubt, and it made me so happy that Mistress let me snuggle up next to her. I slowly opened my eyes and right in front of me was Mistress's perfectly pink pebbled nipple. My breath ghosted over the sensitive flesh, causing it to harden. It was rare that I was ever allowed to touch Mistress's breasts in a sexual way, but it didn't stop me from dreaming about what they felt like in my hands or on my tongue.


"What are you thinking about that's got you so hard?" Mistress asked from above me.


My cheeks flushed with embarrassment as my cock twitched against Mistress's thigh.


"Y…y…your pretty breasts, Mistress," I answered sleepily.


"Do you like my breasts, sweet boy?" she asked.


"Yes, very much, Mistress," I answered honestly.

Oh, did I mention that our lovely boy hates wearing clothes, and performs all his duties buck-ass naked? Yeah, I figured that might just draw your attention ;-).

Now, I mentioned something earlier about Edward not having gotten any in a while. Emmett, Mistress Bella’s live-in submissive, is the one who’s used for most things sexual, though Edward is at times allowed to give Emmett an oral treat. When Emmett leaves to live with Mistress Rosalie, Jasper moves in to take over that role.

Believe me when I say that the change in submissives isnt’ the only change Edward has to learn to deal with. Go check it out.

~*~*~*~*~*~

There you have it, folks. Two great stories to sink your teeth into. We hope you'll enjoy them as much as we have. Be sure to check back next week to see Aradi and MizzDee will have in store for you. In the mean time, leave these wonderful authors some love.

No comments: