Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tuesday's Best on Wednesday 3-24-2010

Good morning/afternoon all. So sorry to bring this week's recs a day late again. It seems life is simply intent on making things difficult for us, but I'm here, I'm here. Whitlock's Girl still appears to have some trouble with the whole Real Life thing, so send her some good thoughts?

For now though, let's see what I have in my bag of tricks (*snicker*) today, shall we?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Maybe if all shopping trips ended the way The Dressing Room by rmhale does, I wouldn't mind shopping for clothes so much.

Edward just got a new job and is out shopping for clothes. Like me, he hates shopping for new clothes, and he's a little grumbly about it. Can't say I blame the man, really. He's contemplating his new job, as well as his shopping endeavor. Here's a little peek.

I walked in and immediately started looking at the black pants. So far I have struck out all over the board in finding any that looked good on me. There was a certain way I wore them. Fitted, sitting low on the hips and accentuating my assets. I was good looking and I knew it, I also knew what to wear that drove all the guys fucking wild.


Here's to hoping that there are some fine fucking guys at work and that they are at least bi-curious.

There was nothing I loved more than getting my hands on a beautiful, supposedly straight boy and making him scream my name out in pleasure as I took him to heights he never knew possible. I loved to give head and to fuck and be fucked; it didn't matter to me either way.

Grabbing a few different styles of pants, I walked over to the button-down shirts. Opting to go for colors that brought out the wicked gleam in my green eyes, I went about gathering a few shirts to try on as well. Then, a husky voice with a southern drawl stopped me cold.


Could he possibly find what he wasn't looking for? Read it to find out. Oh, do bring towels. This might be a one-shot, and not very long, but you know what they say - size doesn't matter ;-)
 
~*~*~*~*~*~



And just because I can, I have a little something sweet to give you, too. It's Kiss Me, by
My Name Is Seren Dipity. It's her first attempt at slash (not counting the French translation she's doing for At The Deep End), and only her second story ever. I just read it, and simply had to share it.

It's very short, and very sweet, but so worth reading. Edward and Jasper are trying to just reconnect and relax after a trying couple of weeks. The story is very short, so I can't really give you a sample, but trust me. Go check it out and leave her some love :-)

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope you enjoyed this week's recs. Whitlock's Girl will definitely be back with a rec next week.

On another note, the TU-contest fics will be posted today, so be sure to check those out.

See you next week!

No comments: