Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday's Best - March 9th, 2010

Welcome to TwiSlash Unveiled


Tuesday's are for the best slash stories we can find and this Tuesday is no different. Naelany and I are here to present you with a few FUCKAWESOME tales that will get your hearts to sing and your juices to flow.

Sorry this is late. Donna aka Whitlock's Girl got sidetracked by her poor abandoned Emmett/Jasper story Second Chance at Forever and kinda forgot about the blog for a bit. OOPS! *blushes*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donna's Pick of the Week...

by hexumhunnie311


Hexumhunnie's Red Corvette is my story for the week. Now I know this story is just a two-shot, but it's so fabulous. I love Emmett and Jasper stories, as most of you know, and they are few and far between. So, when I came across this one I just had to jump on it.

The way that hexumhunnie311 has told of Jasper's feelings for Emmett and Emmett's awakening knowledge of his sexuality and orientation is just so sweet and beautiful. Unlike Jasper, who outted himself in his early high school years, Emmett doesn't realize that his disinterest in girls is due to him being gay and not that the girls just aren't that interesting to him. Once Jasper is on the scene though, Emmett's attraction to him is so strong and the feelings that Jasper evokes in him are undeniable.

Give hexumhunnie311's Red Corvette a go. It's so great that it took home the Slash BackSlash contest's Best Kiss award.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naelany brings you...

by TheLadyInGrey42


Who here doesn't love themselves a hot Geekward?

Or a hot Geeksper?

How about both?

Yeah, I figured that would get your attention. SorceressCirce loves them, too, and TheLadyInGrey42 took SC's love for them, added in some D&D and a bit of UST and came up with this fuckhot diddy as a birthday present for SC. Now, it's been a few weeks, of course, but damn if it isn't something to come back to. Again. And again. And again...I'm sorry...where was I?

Oh, yes! A Roll of the Dice! Edward and his friends are playing D&D (Dungeons & Dragons, for those of you who don't know what that means, it's a role-playing game...no, not that kind, ya pervs!) at his house. Only Edward has a minor problem. He has a crush. On his best friend. And his DM (okay, I'm throwing lingo around here, but trust me, read the fic and you'll get the explanations at the end. That alone is worth it, right? Well, okay, maybe not, but the story will be!).

What would happen if you let your decisions in life be based on a roll of the dice? Literally? That is what Edward is going to find out. The result of his cast? Well...let's just say that it's a good thing Edward has a DM that knows his modifiers.

I finger the edges of the dice repeatedly. Compulsively, really. From time to time I let the D20 roll out over the padded surface of the table, pretending that life has will saves and that if I just roll high enough then maybe somehow I'll be brave. But every time I roll to try to get up the conviction to kiss him, I always roll a one. A botch.


Because kissing my dungeon master - my best friend - my Jasper - would be the definition of a botch.


Frustrated, I push away from the table, needing air. The other boys at the table scarcely acknowledge the motion, too involved in calculating damage and planning future moves.


I remember how I used to be at our monthly games. How I too would obsess over the stats on my gear, the attacks I would use, the best place to put my points when I leveled up. Pushing my glasses up my nose and rubbing my hands over the stubble on my chin, I obsess about his body now, about the way his ass looks in his jeans when he gets up to stretch. About what it might be like to put my hands through the curls of sweet blond hair and nuzzle my nose there.


I grab a Mountain Dew from the fridge, and seeing that his glass is empty, I pick another one up for him. The cold sweat of the can is a relief against my forehead, an attempt to tame the flush on my face and the aggravating arousal that stirs in my jeans every time his tongue darts out between his lips. He licks his thumb so he can flip through the pages in the Dungeon Master's Guide, and watching him from behind the bar, I stifle a moan. My hand palms my cock through my pants, shifting it to a more comfortable position before I prepare myself to return to the table.


Chasing calm, I set the soda down beside him and try not to let the longing on my face show through when he smiles his thanks, a vision of dimples and piercing blue eyes making everything in me clench and my hard-on swell.


"Thanks, Ed," he whispers, and there's a fraction of a second when our fingertips are brushing against each other on the side of the can. I linger with my hand next to his for just a second too long, looking for something in those eyes, only it's still not there.


The die slips from between my fingers.


A two.


A two is better than a one. But it's still not enough.

Mmmm, seriously...why are you still here? Go and read this fic. Like, right now. Run! And don't forget to bring your towels!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, there you have it. Another Tuesday filled with TwiSlash Unveiled's picks of the week. Hope you remembered your towel. If not, don't send us the dry cleaning bill, we warned you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Also, don't forget about TwiSlash Unveiled's One Shot contest. The deadline for submitting your FuckHot Slash stories is March 14th. For more information, click the link on the top right hand side of the page, or shoot us an email to twislash@gmail.com. We'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be sure to follow us on Twitter. We'll announce contest info, blog posts and other TwiSlash news there.



No comments: