Monday, November 21, 2011

Guest Rec - EdwardsLove82


Hey guys… It’s Nicci aka EdwardsLove82…

I was asked to give a few recs on here and I was thrilled to do it. I have tendencies to ramble when I fan girl over my favorite authors, so you’ll have to forgive me, cause I know it’s coming.  First I want to thank the staff of Twi-Slash Unveiled for pimping out my own oneshot, Stolen Moments, a few weeks ago. I was completely stoked to see that up there. And word on the street is that they were hoping I would continue with the story … and just for them, I think I will. As soon as I clear up some of my schedule, I will see what happens when our favorite boys let the truth come out ;)

Before I start pimping out some fantastic fics, I just would like to say one thing. My number 1, all time favorite fic is “Clipped Wings & Inked Armor” by Hunter Hunting. It is pulled from ffnet, but it is available through PDF format and if you haven’t read it, please do it.  It is the most amazing thing I have ever read, no lie. 

Okay, the first piece of epic that I would like to show you is
Beyond_Time by Tkegl. This is not a slash fic, but I am completely in love with it and the author.  I fangirl over her all the time, just ask her, she’ll tell you. haha.  Anything that she has written, you will all love. She is original and brilliant, she can hook you with anything she puts out there and I rave about every single thing she has ever written, but Beyond Time is exceptional, timeless … 

In the beginning of the story, you feel Bella’s pain, her loss… the way she wants him… it’s heartbreaking to know how much she loves him, but then by some miracle and a cool Indian tribe spirit guide… Bella gets to go back … all the way back, to 1918 where she will meet Edward Masen. I love how this story evolves; it’s real, not some fast developed. At first Bella and Edward can’t stand each other, but there’s always that spark, that feeling and it develops into something incredible.  Edward Masen is very different from Edward Cullen…. he is impatient, and opinionated, an little shy but rough around the edges, maybe a little degrading in the beginning, but he comes to understand Bella’s eccentric ways and behavior.  Bella Swan gets to fall in love with him all over again, as a human…  It’s beautifully written I hope one day we can all see it published.  Check it out, you won’t regret it ;)

Summary:
After the Cullens leave Forks, a twist of fate lands Bella in Chicago in 1918. She thinks it's a second chance to build a life with Edward, but when she finds him, he's not quite what she expected. Can Bella create the future she's hoping for?



The next story I would like to show you is Sixty Five Hours by Owenic. This is a slash fic and it is amazingly brilliant.  I think you will all love it, if you haven’t already read it. Nic Owenic is another one of my favorite authors, she can write with the best of em. She’s great, and you should definitely check out the things that she’s written. “January” is another one of my all time faves, I tell her all the time how epic it is. It needs some love on ffnet, so maybe you can check it out. 

Sixty Five Hours is a story about Edward & Jasper that will suck you in and hook you until you finish reading it. Y will not be able to put it down, it’s addicting. They literally have sixty five hours to work together and NOT kill each other ... but somewhere along the way, they fall for each other. 

Summary:
Jasper and Edward are Advertising Executives and have Sixty Five Hours to pull together the campaign of their careers. Sixty Five Hours to get along. Sixty Five Hours to not kill each other. Sixty Five Hours to fall in love. AH JxE Slash. Rated M


I have one more fic rec for you guys…
If on a Winter's Night by Touchstone67.   It’s a beautiful story, but I am warning you…. it will make you cry.  It’s painful to read, but so worth it. You can feel everything that they feel as you read Edward & Jasper’s story.  The way it’s written, you feel like there’s so much holding you to that story.. like you can’t let go. You have to keep reading even though in the beginning, you will want to cry and it might even send you into a depressed state but it’s worth it in the end.  Trust me on this … I know what I’m talkin’ bout ;)

Summary:
One fateful, winter's night, Edward and Jasper's lives are turned upside down. Is their relationship strong enough to withstand the aftermath, or will they be driven apart forever? Rated M for sexual situations, language. AH J/E slash


Well, that’s all I got right now, but I am always pimping out fic recs on my blog … feel free to stop by and check it out, I hope you will …  Much Thanks to Twi Slash for inviting me to do a guest review, it’s been fun. 

My Blog Link:
http://edwardslove82.blogspot.com/?zx=852912451e820eb4

Much Love,
~nicci
    

No comments: