Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday's Best - Jan 19th, 2010

Welcome To TwiSlash Unveiled!

Tuesdays we bring you the best slash stories we can find, and we have come up with some good ones today. Get ready, grab some towels, get comfortable and enjoy! We have, and we know you will, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whitlock's Girl brings you...



Posting this story for a rec today came about in a bit unorthodox way. See, I had planned to rec a different story, and while it's a fabulous story that's beautifully written, I have issues with it and would never want to take away from all the hard work that the author has put into the story by letting the issues I have with the story to get in the way. So, that left me at a loss. At least until I found Forever Shattered. This story was written for the Slash/Backslash contest and recently updated with a second chapter.

Jasper has loved Edward since he was 16 and other than one brief, yet fucking hot as hell encounter at Edward's parent's New Year's Eve party their junior year of high school, Edward has never shown an interest in Jasper as anything other than friendship. Now, Edward is getting ready to marry Bella and Jasper is forced to watch the love of his life slip away from him forever.

...Or is he?

Go check out Forever Shattered and leave rmhale some love!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naelany brings you...


So about a month ago it was AHelm's birthday. In honor of this, a few authors wrote some short stories. A few even popped their slash cherries for her. One such was ilsuocantante, with Backstage. Since it's indeed a very short story, there's little I can tell you about it. I won't give away who the pairing is, that's one joy you'll get to discover on your own.

I will give you this one little snippit though.

He looked up at me, caught my eye through the crowd and smirked. Every muscle in my body tightened at the sight, at what I knew it meant. His mocking glance told me he knew all about my blatant eye fucking, could read my body's signals, and knew exactly what he was doing to me. His tongue's deliberate swipe of his bottom lip and the excited light in his verdant eyes told me he planned on making good on his teasing. He shifted a bit on his stool and brought his guitar to rest more fully on his lap. He ran his hand through his sweat-dampened hair, the reddish strands nearly standing on end as he blew out a long breath and bent to his strings once more.


Now go read the rest for yourself and enjoy it. I am certain that you will be asking ilsuocantante for more slash in the future, just like I am ;-)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there you have it, ladies and gents. Another Tuesday with more awesome tales to read. Now just keep in mind that we warned you ahead of time, so any drycleaning that needs doing after reading this week's recs...you're on your own!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DON'T FORGET!


The TwiSlash Unveiled SLASH contest!
The one-shot contest where Spontaneous Combustion is Guaranteed!

3 comments:

Bouncy72 said...

The story sounds great. Thanks for the rec. :)
Um, does the The TwiSlash Unveiled SLASH contest have a Fanfic link?

Whitlock's Girl said...

Yep. It's at the top of the blog on the right.

www.fanfiction.net/~twislashunveiled

Bouncy72 said...

Thanks hon. I've just subscribed.
:)