Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday's Best - Jan 5th, 2010

Welcome To TwiSlashUnveiled!

Happy New Year to you all!

Tuesdays we bring you the best slash stories we can find, and we have come up with some good ones today. Get ready, grab some towels, get comfortable and enjoy! We have, and we know you will, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whitlock's Girl brings you...

Master of Disaster by Tropical Sorbet & TheRani1981

My name is Edward Cullen and I am a Dom.

I am not a Dom by choice. I did it for her. When I first saw her at one of Jasper’s play parties, I felt my world changing and I decided to do anything to be with her.

So, I know I may be roasted for this, but no this story isn't slash, but it is a BDSM story featuring Edward and Bella. Although, there is an implied Dom/sub relationship between Bella and Victoria. So, while this story isn't slash, it has intrigued me to no end.

Edward Cullen is a playboy pilot for his father's airline. He jets all over the world and just as the cliche goes, he's got a girl at every port. He has no desire to change anything either. He's perfectly happy with his life. The only pain in his ass is his sister's Alice's relationship with his best friend, Jasper Whitlock.

Jasper is a Dom and was prior to meeting Miss Alice, but tried to walk the straight and narrow for his Girl Friday. Alice, however, is intrigued with the lifestyle and against her brother's wishes becomes Jasper's sub. Master of Disaster begins three years after they've entered into their relationship. They've grown closer, falling in love, Jasper's proposed and they are leaving the scene. At their Goodbye Party, Alice demands her brother Edward's attendance and just as with canon Alice, what Alice wants, Alice gets.

This is where the fated meeting between Edward and Bella takes place. Alice having met Bella, a slave, in the lifestyle Alice knows that once she and Jasper leave she'll never see her friend again. She wants to say farewell so, she invites James and Victoria, Bella's Master and Mistress, to the party.

Now, I have to warn you. This story shows the darker side of BDSM. There is torture and pain, but as a fan of The Red Line by Winndsinger, I have to say that the darkness that's written in Master of Disaster hasn't come close to that. Well, not yet anyway. I would suggest this story as a great way to pass the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naelany brings you...

So a few weeks ago, this little ditty came to my attention, I forget how, exactly. But it pulled me in and I've been keeping up with it (which isn't easy for me to do, since I don't have that much time to read anymore). I love it though.

A Tangible Dichotomy by PerfectlyPersuasive

Edward and Jasper are college students, both living in in dorms and extremely unlucky in the roommate department. Edward is a quiet guy, a bit of a self-imposed loner due to what he's had to deal with early in life. Jasper is, well... a closeted gay guy. As luck would have it, they end up rooming together (after some changes in room assignments. Why they were made, you'll have to read for yourself). Edward and Jasper are perfect roommates for each other. But is there more? Jasper is immediately smitten by Edward, but tries very hard to suppress his feelings for his straight roommate. In Jasper, Edward finds his first best friend.
Both boys end up on a journey of self-discovery of sorts, and we get to tag along for the ride. Here's a little titbit just to wet your whistle with.

In the shower, after I jerked one out to images of Edward on his knees before me, his ass spread wide and fucking pulsing for me, I decided that I needed a new strategy. As immature as it sounds, I figured the silent treatment was the best way to go about it. If I was an ass to Edward, then he would want to stay away from me. It would make everything... less hard. If you know what I'm getting at.

What I wasn't prepared for, was his hurt voice and stricken face when he came up to me in the cafeteria Monday. It fucking broke my heart to hear him ask me what he did wrong. The problem was that he did absolutely nothing wrong! How could I explain that it was all me, that he is just too damn perfect for me to resist? It's a rather hopeless situation, it seems.

Once I apologized, all was forgiven which speaks volumes for Edward's character. If someone was blowing me off like that, I would hold a grudge for a long ass time, but not Edward. It's funny; after we started talking, we just clicked. That's never happened before. I mean, it's easy for me to make friends. I can change myself to whatever I need to be, whatever is expected of me, but those friends are always expendable. I could toss them aside and find new ones, and it wouldn't bother me at all. I don't want that with Edward. I have a feeling he's going to be more important than I even realize, but I'm scared to fucking death to let him in. It's a lot harder to lose something you never had than to lose something truly important to you. I've learned that the hard way.


I won't tell you which chapter this is from, you'll have to read it to find out. Enjoy, I certainly did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there you have it, ladies and gents. Another Tuesday with more awesome tales to read. Now just keep in mind that we warned you ahead of time, so any drycleaning that needs doing after reading this week's recs...you're on your own!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DON'T FORGET!

The TwiSlash SLASH contest will begin soon!!
Check here in next few days for more details!

No comments: