Monday, September 14, 2009

Guest Author Rec - The Spoilt One

G’day Twislash!
This is TheSpoiltOne coming over to visit Twislash! Well I have to say this is an eye opener of a blog isn’t it?.. Those pictures are OMFG!! So well done! Very nice.. In fact distracted me so much I had a hard time thinking of why I was visiting!

Okay I am bloody busy at the moment, so reading is quite hard to fit in. I am helping run a fairly new blog with my closest friends called Spoiltrottenblog there is some very talented writers there so come over and check us out! It is a lot of fun and we are even hosting our very first comp! www.spoiltrottenblog.blogspot.com

I LOVE variety I hate reading the same thing over and over but the stories I HAVE to read:

Emancipation Proclamation by kharizzmatik
Summary:
Edward grew up in a life of money, power, & respect. Isabella was born into slavery-has never known another way. Their worlds collide & neither will ever be the same again. Will he give her freedom? Can he bear to ever let her go?

TSO’s Thoughts:
I could not recommend this story highly enough I think it is the best story I have ever read on here! I love it to bits. What is there not to love. Mafia Princeward talking dirty Italian to Bella, I can’t seriously say enough about it. If you aren’t reading it RUN, RUN I tell you.

The Perfect Wife by rmcrms5
Summary:
After Renee and Phil die in a car accident on Bella’s 17th birthday. She is sent to live with her father, Charlie and brother, James in Forks WA after being separated for 10 years with no contact. Charlie dabbles in training and placement of the “perfect” wife for exclusive clientele. Bella quickly learns that she’s going that she’s going to get more than a high school education. She's going to be educated with a purpose.


TSO’s Thoughts:
I love that this story is back up and running over on the Spoilt Rotten Blog there is a link. New chapter went up 2 nights ago. And I couldn’t be happier and prouder of the author who is a close personal friend of mine. She keeps going after all the shit she has had to put up with. And the story is orginal, fucking brilliant and I love it! And Yeah I never want to be a perfect wife. I think my husband will tell you fat chance of it ever happening even if he did want a wife who actually looked after the house and his needs instead of sitting behind a laptop.

Forever My Love by HeartbreakHaven & LionLambForever
Summary:
Jasper knows he's dying, but before he goes, he has one problem he needs to solve- he must ask his best friend Edward to take over as his beloved wife's Dom and Master after his death.

TSO’s Thoughts:
I was first asked to make a banner for this story by a great friend who was so in love with this story I had to take a look. I was not disappointed. So sad, but so great, and a bit of BDSM as well! So check this one out, you will not be disappointed.

Pieces by Crimsonmarie
Summary:
A tragic accident and failed relationships. An absent father and overbearing parents. The desperate need to move on and a new beginning. Can they put each other back together or will they destroy themselves trying?


TSO’s Thoughts:
I am really enjoying this story, It is totally different, unique and I love Tanya she makes me laugh at how pathetic she is, which is needed when the sad bits are happening. But I love it to pieces! Get it?? Yes I know TSO will stop with the shitty humour now!

Sound of Salvation by An End Has A Start
Summary:
One building, over two hundred hostages inside. One hostage negotiator with two phones. One scared hostage in hiding. Can he get her out alive or was she doomed from the first 'hello?’


TSO’s Thoughts:
Last but not least. I had a few choices of what I can choose here, as there is a few I am reading that I felt did deserve a mention, but I am excited by this story even though it is very new... It is really different and I like the way she has started it, very different. So whilst I have the chance thought I would give it a little pimping.

Well that’s it from me folks! Hope you enjoy some of my selections. There is a bit in there for everyone. Thanks for the invite, it was an honour to guest rec.
Catch you later,
TheSpoiltOne xxx

No comments: