Friday, September 18, 2009

Twi Me Up Q&A - September 18th



Q, Can you have a dom/s relationship without there being a sexual relationship?

i know you are one that predicates your answers on your experience but I am wondering if you have come across such a relationship -- be it yours or someone else's?

Thanks.



A: I will answer the second part of your question first, because it’s easier. No, I have not come across that type of relationship in my experience. HOWEVER, that’s not to say that such a relationship does not or cannot exist. The reason I have not had this type of relationship is because I engage in these types of relationships and sessions for sexual release. For me, that’s the point. I enter into D/s or BDSM relationships because that’s what turns me on. For others, it may be more a question of dominating, or being dominated. In that case, I can see how this could be plausible. The players in the relationship set their own expectations.


No comments: