Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TwiSlash Unveiled Growing Pains

It's come to our attention that our last Read, Rate and Review was received in a negative light, and we do want to address the issue.

Our goal was, and continues to be, to Read, Rate and Review stories of all quality's and sizes and inform our readers of our opinions on every piece of TwiSlash out there. That way we can help them find the stories that fit THEIR niche.

It was never our intention to offend or hurt anyone's feelings, but that is something that comes with the territory of being honest. We intended for Thursday's RR and R's to provide our honest opinions of the Twislash fics we have come across. Not all of our opinions will be positive, but they are just that...our opinions.

We do apologize to anyone that we offended and hope you appreciate the fact that we are putting ourselves out there, and opening ourselves up to bashing as well. With that in mind, we will be changing the way we handle our Read, Rate, and Review in a way that will hopefully be received with a more positive outcome.

We thank you for your continued support!

Major Whitlock's Southern Belles and Yankee Lady.

3 comments:

Clairdeluneisgreat said...

I thought you were right on with your review. I read the whole thing a while back as well as the sequel. *sighs* What can i say, I was bored and the smutty parts were smutty enough for me. I appreciate you calling out the good from the not so good.

Dizzygrl28 said...

I want to leave my love for you girls. I personally thought your reviews were on the mark and I for one appreciate the honest opinions of TU. I don't think you should change a single thing. Why sugar coat your opinions when they are just that, yours. It defeats the purpose and imo your raw opinions are what your followers come here for. Simply put, if someone doesn't agree with your opinions, great, they can easily leave a comment saying they don't agree and why...or better yet, they can go rec it themselves on their own blogs. ;) (sorry sucky fic writers...)

Bottom line for me, don't stop being you! I think you girls are doing great.

Your loyal TU groupie - Dizzy

Anonymous said...

Dizzy, I love you bb! Thanks for all your support.